My 98 Expedition XLT 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blbikerood

Reaction score
Just got this about 3 weeks ago. 5.4L, Moonroof, Dick Cepek 17" wheels, Firestone AT's. As far as I can tell it is a stock lift. It also has some major heavy duty brush guard. So far I love it. Best vehicle I've ever owned, and I had an 07 F150 quad cab. This thing is awesome. I have a grinding in front end we'll get to in another post. Thanks!

44236[/ATTACH]"]Zi6_3520.jpg

Attachments

• Zi6_3520.jpg
    Zi6_3520.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
OP
OP
B

blbikerood

Reaction score
I forgot to mention..

That is has a k&n air filter and airraid throttle body spacer. If this is in the wrong section please move. Thanks

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Very Nice!!!! I think the Black Expy's are starting to take over the Red ones now. Lots of new members with black.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats right, bringin it black! hahahha. nice truck. from the side looks like the ranch hand brush guard. should be able to mount a winch to that thing. cant really tell from the front though. love the rims. was gonna get a set of those myself but ended up getting these ones cuz i got them for 97 bucks a piece, brand new from discount tire!

OP
OP
B

blbikerood

Reaction score
Thanks!

Yes it could mount a winch, It has some tabs for it. Nice rigs the both of you have. I went with these Dick Cepek rims cuz they were already on it!!! I put the Destinations on it the first week I had it. It had some good mudders on it, but man they were super loud and the back ones were wore out. Just got done cleaning it out and headed out for a hot date with my wife!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i figured about the winch on the grille guard. probably a ranch hand then. truck looks good.

OP
OP
B

blbikerood

Reaction score
NVY dude,

What headlights are those and were they hard to put in??? I want something that provides good lighting but has some black in it and a more modern look.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanx socom. it has taken me awhile. now im in the process of blacking out the interior as well. there should be a thread in general discussion of my expy teardown thread.

blb, as for the headlights, i bought smoked lightning headlights and corners off of ebay. got them relatively cheap and they were easy to install. just take the old lights out and put these ones in. easy day. also have smoked taillights as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington