Navigator - A/C panel problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I'm still working on some weird electrical issues with my Nav, and one problem I have is strange.
A/C is working fine, and displays temperature and settings as it should.
But - this is only during the day - when my lights are off and lights main switch on off position.
When I turn the lights on (1st or 2nd position) then the A/C panel starts to live it's own life...
The more I put the illumination onto the cluster panel, the less illumination goes to the A/C panel. The outcome is that I have to choice - do I want to have a good sight of the temperature, or speedometer... Can't have booth at the same moment..
Is that normal or I have something messed up?
I do not have bulbs in the A/C panes as they were all burned and I'm waiting for the replacements - I'm referring to the numbers not the background light.

B

bedrck46

Strongly suggest that you get a copy of the service manual that I sent you information on

OP
OP
S

Stan

Reaction score
I managed to get TIS so far - and I will get the service man - but - manual is not everything - sometimes one advice would be more valued..:)

B

bedrck46

I agree and also disagree Having the manual is what has helped me help you otherwise without the manual I would not have been able to send you the prints I sent.

But your having many electrical problems with the Nav and therefore having the manual with prints may be a benefit to you and you would be better informed