New 2007 EL Eddie Bauer. Word.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paulie420

Reaction score
Hey guys, just found this forum on Yahoo... looking for the best Expedition forum on the web. Lots of older model Expo's here... thats cool, I had a 98' and a 03'. Have owned several other SUVs and keep coming back to the Expedition...

This one was 44,600 sticker. We paid 40,900 after haggling... Big payment, but its a big truck. This EL version has a LOT of extra space man! I would estimate about an extra foot or MORE!!!!

Anyway, I'm Paul... new here, may be a regular soon and here are some pics of the new copper truck!

Take care, talk to you guys soon....

100_1631.jpg

100_1632.jpg

100_1633.jpg

100_1634.jpg

100_1635.jpg

100_1636.jpg

100_1637.jpg

Cool -

Paulie420
2007 Ford Expo Eddie Bauer

:shootout:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice purchase:) I personally like the 03-06 body style better. But that's just me

wittom

Reaction score
Looks great. I sat in one at a local auto show recently. It's a few steps better than my '06.

Nice ride. I'll bet you feel the improvement in power with the 24V 5.4. You've got the 5 speed auto too, right? I would have liked that but I wouldn't be able to afford an '07 till next year.

I want a set of thoes wheels for my Expy.

OP
OP
P

Paulie420

Reaction score
Originally posted by wittom
Looks great. I sat in one at a local auto show recently. It's a few steps better than my '06.

Nice ride. I'll bet you feel the improvement in power with the 24V 5.4. You've got the 5 speed auto too, right? I would have liked that but I wouldn't be able to afford an '07 till next year.

I want a set of thoes wheels for my Expy.

Check this out, its a 6-Speed Auto. :D

I'll sell the wheels; but they were over 1k. :D I'd love to get out of them for an aftermarket set of 20s. They are very nice though...

How active is this forum? I goto xlforum.net for my bike, and its got a lot of info! I wouldn't mind doing a few upgrades to the Expo...

Anyone know about Cell Ease or Mobile Ease? Its the bluetooth option for cell phones? I really would like to have handsfree that is a professional install.

OP
OP
P

Paulie420

Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO
Nice purchase:) I personally like the 03-06 body style better. But that's just me

Yea, I used to have an 04 EB... it was awesome, LAST YEAR! Ahhaha.

Just kidding, but don't rib me noodle.

I dig all the Expos, I had a 98 too... Cadillac and a Dodge in between but here I am.

Paulie

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, that 6 speed is nice. Apparently its loads better than the 4 speed(that would only make sense) It looks real comfy inside:) How much better is it from the previous body style?

And I dont know much about handsfree systems. :(

OP
OP
P

Paulie420

Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO
Yea, that 6 speed is nice. Apparently its loads better than the 4 speed(that would only make sense) It looks real comfy inside:) How much better is it from the previous body style?

And I dont know much about handsfree systems. :(

The dash and interior is different, a lot more wood. Wood covering the radio sides and console top.

Its a new design, which looks cool now but in a few months it won't be much BETTER than the older ones... just more wood.

The EL doesn't have super great throttle response, a bit sluggish. I just came off a Durango Hemi, so I'm used to GOING though...