New BFG AT Tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was walking out of my dorm the yesterday and I noticed a truck with BFG ATs on it. I looked at the tires, but noticed the tread design was different. I saw the truck again today and took a picture of the tire. I tried doing some research on the internet but didn't find anything. Has anyone else noticed this?

Zerick

Attachments

• 0914001640.jpg
    0914001640.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 413
  • 0914001640a.jpg
    0914001640a.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 389

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a retread company. they take tires and just put their own tread on it. ive seen them before.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bet those tires are LOUD. check that 4 sure....youll probably hear those just by rolling down windows.

ejstith

Reaction score
I have BG Goodrich A/T's on my F-250. Have had about 4 sets of them. The biggest problem I have is that they don't last long. If I got 40K I'd think I did good. They have good traction and they don't make any noise. For the price I think there are better deals. I doubt I ever get any more ..

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I put retreads from that company on an old girlfriend's Bronco several years ago. (mainly because they were cheap) I was surprised how well they ran and how long they lasted. Still, I don't think i'd do it again unless I was really broke and desperately needed new rubber.

OP
OP
99 Expy

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Panda, I looked that up after you said that and I saw those right away. I never thought of retreads. They didn't look like an all terrain tire and i bet they are very loud too. As for wearing, I only have 5000 on mine, so I'll have to see what I get out of them. My dad has about 35000 on his AT's on his 05 250 and they are about half tread.

kentv6

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was walking out of my dorm the yesterday and I noticed a truck with BFG ATs on it. I looked at the tires, but noticed the tread design was different. I saw the truck again today and took a picture of the tire. I tried doing some research on the internet but didn't find anything. Has anyone else noticed this?

Zerick

They sale them on the tire rack Mud-Terrain T/A KM,Krawler T/A KX and
Mud-Terrain T/A KM2

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Uh, actually I think you can only get these retreads directly from Treadright (formerly Hi-Tec retreads)

I may have spoken too soon about not buying them again..... they are just releasing a 37 x 12.5 - 16.5 It's suppose to be in the $120 range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik