New from Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2LMAKER

Reaction score
Hello all
My Name is Rob Layng and I've been driving various Suburbans for last 25 years. 3 years ago bought a 2006 Chevy Avalanche which is basicly Suburban with different roof line. For most part I have always been happy with GM products.
Well went shopping for upgrade this past weekend. I had zero'd my search to 07 GMC Yukon XL Denali. While power was great, cabin was cramped and vehicle was loud. Salesman said "why don't you try Expedition I drive one and am very pleased with it"
He had a 2008 Limited EL which we took for test drive. I have to say in a short test drive I think I will be a Expedition owner shortly. Wife liked it way more than GMC and so did I. I do have a couple of question which I will be posting in various forums
Thanks in advance

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get a Gen2 and add a Rize lift!! Start having your wife wearing a skirt, and you'll be helping her in the passenger side everytime :) :head3:

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get a Gen2 and add a Rize lift!! Start having your wife wearing a skirt, and you'll be helping her in the passenger side everytime :) :head3:

Ahhh, I like the way you think :cool: hahaha

Oh, and welcome to the forum 2LMAKER, glad to hear that you finally saw the light :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallybug