New Guy just checking in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papaboo

Reaction score
Hi All!
Just popped in to say hello to the members. I'm from Florida and just picked up my new 2014 Expedition Limited and a 2015 Escape for my wife on the 22nd of Nov.

I have been on other forums and they were worth their weight in gold getting info about the vehicles. I am sure this forum will be as imformative and friendly as the others.
Rich. AKA Papaboo

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Rich, I think you'll find everyone here very helpful and full of info.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...how far are u from st augustine?

OP
OP
Papaboo

Papaboo

Reaction score
How far from St Augustine

I am about 3 hours south and west of there. I am about 12 miles west of Weeki Wachee where the Mermaids play. Spring Hill was a small town 22 years ago when I moved down from L.I., seems everyone found it and it grew by about 70,000 people. Getting crowded here.
My first day on the forum I spent several hours reading all the posts. I am still finding all the things on the new toy. I picked it up on Monday night and I only washed it once.
I have to learn how to add my vehicle ino and pictures. Every site is slightly different instructions are welcome.

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Floridian

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Papaboo

Papaboo

Reaction score
I added pics

I uploaded some pics of the new ride. I researched this for about a year and was torn between the expedition and the yukon. I went to the car show and really got into it and it was hands down for the expediton.

Last edited:

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean with the Yukon.. One of my dreams was to have a Denali black on black but turned out to be the expy going for the same look but leveled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk