New headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is a set I picked up off ebay for dirt cheap due to the fact that the halos didnt work. But thats actually what I like about them, I personally dont care for the look of the halos. Its the same reason I am considering NOT wiring the led's along the bottom edge of the lights either. Just thought I'd throw my hat in the "here are my headlights" ring. lol

Attachments

• 2011-03-12_17-12-32_105.jpg
    2011-03-12_17-12-32_105.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 353

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is a set I picked up off ebay for dirt cheap due to the fact that the halos didnt work. But thats actually what I like about them, I personally dont care for the look of the halos. Its the same reason I am considering NOT wiring the led's along the bottom edge of the lights either. Just thought I'd throw my hat in the "here are my headlights" ring. lol

i like the halos and leds when they are one. but looking at them on a few people that have the dark red f150s i see i dont like them. look to weird. but hey for dirt cheap ill buy anything.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

where did you get the oakley "O"...nice touch...i may check into getting a "R" on the front of mine...

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
where did you get the oakley "O"...nice touch...i may check into getting a "R" on the front of mine...

Ebay baby. You can get them off the Oakley website for like the same price though I think. They also make their skull and crossbones logo in a metal emblem that's pretty cool but it's not that big. I went with the aluminum "o" because it was like the exact same size as the factory ford oval. They come in anodized red, silver, and gun metal color. I just painted mine white cause I thought it looked better. I have a slightly smaller one in gun metal where the ford oval used to be on the liftgate.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey you got any better pics of the roof rack... after looking at yours and jdmitchell I kinda want one... never thought I would but they are starting to grow on me... and I like the idea of more offroad lights without putting lights on the roof rack

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey you got any better pics of the roof rack... after looking at yours and jdmitchell I kinda want one... never thought I would but they are starting to grow on me... and I like the idea of more offroad lights without putting lights on the roof rack

I will snap some pics the next time we actually have some sun here. lol

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling.... finally saw one day that broke 50degs and all snow finally melted.... now rain and 30s for a week....

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will post some pics once I get the fairing put on my cargo basket. The wind noise on my basket is horrible right now. Hopefully the fairing helps alot or else I will have to resort to alot more volume on the Kenwood.