New Magnaflow Exhaust Parts - Just in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKSBITE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow 5 hours at $90 an hour! thats what you get for living where its nice. i have a shop down the street that is the best around and they do full duals header back you bring the mufflers and tips and they only charge $200 to $250.

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
ok they said the x-pipe would come in on thursday of last week (18th) and guess wat, it hasent lol i called yesterday and they said oh srry it hasnt come in yet.... but it will definatly be shipped monday......

ughhh never happened...... but hopefully tommorrow it will otherwise im cancelling and orderering from somewhere else.

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2.25" all the way? Isn't that kinda small? My old one was 3.5" if I wasn't mistaken. I'm pretty sure thats the median for not losing low end power with most V8s. Anything bigger is either diesel or for sound.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But he's doing true duals, so he'd need the smaller pipe to keep exhaust velocity up, wouldn't he?

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
Well I got good news!

I am driving early in the morning to a town and hour and 45 mins away (be there by 7) and i am getting my system insalled!

finally, after so ***** long its gettin done tommorrow

So ill hopefully get pics and vids of this beast :D

the whole cost for installation was $350 (one Day), which was way cheaper than another place ($850 for 2 days of work)...

O yeah my x-pipe came in last week too :D

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better take a camera. I want video as soon as you get off that lift. :D

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
ok REALLY bad day today for *expected* happy day :(

got up 5:45 am with 2 friends and headed to hilo, 1h 45m drive... first my friend gets pulled over abd gets a $70 ticket for haveing safty check expired.... then we wait an hour a the shop and finally the guy gets there and i give him the car... run down the plan and wat to do... all is good. then from 8-12 bored as *** then we had movies and saw tropic thunder... huge let down.... then i get a call from the muffler shop and the dude says i cant finish it today... and i said well i cant get bak home then.... so he said ok ill try to finish it. then i get a call bak at end of movie and the muffler guy said, it has to stay over night.... thats just terrrific.

friends got pissed... then when nothing could get worse... my freinds 94 land cruiser (the one who got the ticket) the brakes were shot so we had no car home.... stuck in hilo for an hour finally his parents were in hilo for work and picke us up..

So then we go check on the car... and wat do u know... the car was not touchded...... all that happened was it got lifted up to put the exhaust in..... but the stock exhaust wasnt even touched.

****** day today..... better be better tommrrow

and dont worry, i havent payed the muffler guy yet.