New member from Phoenix, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZCreeker

Reaction score
Hello All,

Anyone from AZ? I just bought my expedition, its a 2003 that has been in my family since 2003, and it has taken us to so many places over the years, made many memories. I was looking to buy a new truck or SUV, but instead couldn't pass the opportunity to buy this from a family member and also excited about having a project to work on and bring back to life with some suspension refresh s well as a complete interior detailing (which I am doing myself)

This is your typical 2003 XLT, 210K miles, new transmission at 150k, spark plugs done, and now I just got on ebay these various parts to bring it back to life:

Monroe Quick Struts, all 4 corner

Detroit Axle 12 piece suspension refresh kit with control arms, lower ball joints, stabilizer/sway bar links/outer and inner tie rods ends, rack and pinion boot with bellows

Rough Country 2.5/1 levelling kit

New Tires recently put on

new serpentine Belt, upper and lower coolant hose

A/C rear actuator motor ( the one that commonly goes out, not sure of name)
A/C front switch ( stuck on either off or defrost, not sure of part name)

Magnaflow 18" muffler part #12246

My question to you, what are some items that I might have missed and you updated that really brought back your expedition to life?
Also What are come fun mods you did?

thanks!

AZCreeker

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 11

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...u can do the gotts mod...just search it in the forum...exhaust...efans...headlights and taillights...debadge...rims...lift...tint...audio

Mr. 10K

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Tony

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member