New MOOG Front Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All,

This is the second time since purchasing my EXPY new in 1997 that I've had to replace these. Last time was 3 separate items for each side from the Blue Oval, whereas the MOOG's were a kit, all in one.

Much improved over OEM which I used back in Feb 2008; easy to install as well.

Thanks,
PanHandler.066a.JPG 068a.JPG

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The weight of these SUVs are tremendous. At 5800 to 6000 pounds, their rolling bricks, that wear out suspension parts with a voracious appetite. I switched out my idler arm and pitman arm with Moog. My Ford ones were shot at 80,000 miles. The Moogs have grease fittings. Even though your sway bar bushings are polyurethane you still might spray them with a rubber lubricant or some product made for that compound. Might help life a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
MY ENTIRE FRONT END MOOG....wouldnt use nothing else. ive posted here about it. 2 yrs front end great.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Their one of the few aftermarket company's that makes a quality product. Let's hope that continues. I've seen so many good company's from the past have turned into garbage these days. All for profit. People have got to realize you can't get a quality part, that costs the same as 20 years ago, it's just not possible.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got mine from Oreillys, just in case of fit.

OP
OP
1997SCEBFEX

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for comments and impressions of MOOG. I used energy suspension on the rear since it was a planned evolution. However since I discovered this while rotating tires, wanted to fix it right, and right then. Local _dvance _uto here had them in stock.

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah. I will start ordering the pieces soon. Need them all. Well, want them all... truck is in great shape, but the bushings are 18 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i got my bottom ball joints from advanced auto.....BUT YOU GOTTA WATCH.....cause some have moog in wht box.....those are the chitty ones. they carry moog.

rest of stuff like sleeves,tie rods ect....all from ebay bought in pairs. upper arms come with ball joints....piece a cake except for bottom ball joints...i had them done with alinment.