New owner, new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you (or your passengers) don't mind not having arm rests on the rear Captains, you can convert the bench seat by removing 7 bolts in the floor. The center section lifts right out. Screw the 7 bolts back into the holes in the floor and order the T shaped carpet to cover it all up. My kids love it, much easier to access the third row now.

Bort Meat

Reaction score
If you (or your passengers) don't mind not having arm rests on the rear Captains, you can convert the bench seat by removing 7 bolts in the floor. The center section lifts right out. Screw the 7 bolts back into the holes in the floor and order the T shaped carpet to cover it all up. My kids love it, much easier to access the third row now.

I just pulled the middle section out to see how we like the easy access to the 3rd row. Have you found arm rests to bolt on the second row seats or are your kids happy without them?