New to me 2007. Just a couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlawrence613

Reaction score
Just bought to haul the family around in and love it so far. This, as I understand was a fleet model and thus, is bare boned. Want to add a "few" amenities just to bring it up to date. One of which is the turn signals in the side mirrors. Does anyone know if the mirrors are pre-wired for plug-and-play behind the block panel (Attached) for side mirror lights?

Also, I'm assuming there is no way to convert the rear hatch to push button or auto up/down?

Backup camera and/or back up sensors. My wife will handle driving duties 90% of the time and would like to aid her in backing this behemoth up

My daily is a 2011 Mustang and some of you are aware they are quite customizeable. What website do you all use for aftermarket parts?

TIA

IMG_20181022_154031_556.jpg

20181022_122017.jpg

TC16XLT

Reaction score
The 07 I owned was my second, after the 04 my virgin voyage in expy's. I did add a Pioneer AVIC head unit with GPS and backup camera. I ran the camera wires up under the passenger side of the headliner, and down the A pillar on that side. It's not too bad of an install, if you take your time. A small 8" down fire sub, and all 4 door speakers were done too. It took me an entire weekend, but was worth it. I wish I could put an aftermarket head in my 16, Sync in the XLT trim leaves much to be desired.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was lazy and didn't want to tear apart the headliner to run wires. For the rear camera, I use a Pearl unit. It Bluetooths in to your phone and the camera is on a solar powered frame. It has a dongle that plugs in to the OBD port. Generally it works well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk