New To The Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IAExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey there guys, I've been creeping around the forum for a while and was starting to feel creepy having not introduced myself. I'm fairly new to my 99 Eddie Bauer 5.4, having just bought it in June and finally starting to tinker with it.

I am somewhat familiar with Fords, my first car was a classic 95 Taurus, and once I grew up and got a real job I bought an 05 Mustang GT. I realized quickly how someone can sink 75% of a paycheck into their car with CAIs, exhaust packages, new tires and wheels, suspension, and stupid things like GT center caps :) Had to get rid of her though because the fiance and I just had a baby and she was convinced an infant has no use for going 150mph, so, settled up for something with a bigger engine, back seat, and unbearably slower... still working on that last part.

Only things I've done so far is to do a muffler delete, replace the fuel filter, and a drop in k&n mod with the air box cut in half, making a poor man's CAI. I'm still a rookie gear head, so spending 2 days to change my spark plugs was good learning experience, as well as my first oil change... i have no idea why i ever paid someone to do that for me.

My next goals are some improved breaks, and to get some additional lighting. Can't remember who had it, but saw someone with pics of lights on the rear bumper that I wanted to do, so that stuff is in the pipeline once I figure out what I'm doing.

Better make with the obligatory pics.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 52
  • truck thing.jpg
    truck thing.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 53

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome aboard! good looking expy. I am in the same boat. just had my first baby. and well had to trade in the Saab Aero that was putting 300 to the wheels. But I'm growing on the Expy its kinda nice to be able to drive wherever you want, and be comfortable doing it.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
IAEXPY, welcome to the group...yeah we have a way of growing on people and making them appear....its a great bunch of people here, again welcome!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt