New to the Expo & this site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhcir

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2005 XLT with moonroof, DVD, every air bag possable, adj gas & brake, 6 cd, rev sensor, AdvanceTrac & a tow package. I traded in my 04 F150 Lariat because I was not happy with it at all. The Expo has that sport cloth that imo is better then the leather when you have 3 kids. The list price was 43,+++ and I walked out with the truck for just over 30K. I was going to get the A plan but the sale manager said this was a better price then the A plan & that they basicly made no money off the sale. I know sales people say that all the time but what do you guys think? I think it was a great deal that I could not pass up. I went there to look at an 04 Expo but the 05 was cheeper by 5 bucks a month. I like the site & I look forward to your feedback

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2003 with adj gas & brake, 6 cd, & a tow package and 5.4 was only $29,000 brand new. Sounds like you got a lot of extras for not much more, so yeah I'd say you got a fair deal.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tan Khai Nguyen