newbie to this site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hello all. i post regularly on ford-trucks.com as "04machIII". i was referred to this site via tccoa, of which i am a regular as well as "93 lx". i look forward to giving and receiving help here. fyi, i work in the parts dept at a ford dealer, so if anyone needs any info or pictures faxed(email not working yet), pm me and i will do the best i can. i love my 03 expy eddie bauer. mods will eventually show up in sig, but for now they are: magnaflow catback, k&n 77 series fipk, and xcal II. my future plans are to do the lightning swap and get this pig moving......any help would be appreciated from local members(MA) on this. ttyl.

-jon

also, is there a way to reverse the view for threads so the newest posts to a thread are on the bottom?

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Jon,
Good to see you here too! (Grasshopper over on tccoa)
I don't post much here, but check in a few times a week.
Lightning swap...now that should be fun!

Allen

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there's no way to make the new posts on the bottom except for the moderator to change it, but nobody has heard from the mod in atleast a year.
The lightning swap has been discussed on here, but nobody has had the time/money to do it yet. If you do do it, make sure to take lots of pictures, if you can, because many of us are interested in it.
Are you able to give us a discount on parts or just info?

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can tell you how to put a powerdyne blower on the truck and I can supply the tune...... You will need at least svo 30lb injectors meant for a mustang and some adapters to make the wiring harness mate up. You will also need to machine the face of your harmonic balancer to accept the extra pulley. If you aren't scared away by this, then I can gavie you the rest of the details.

Matt

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Originally posted by smo0othride
Are you able to give us a discount on parts or just info?

i sure can. i sell on the other two forums i mentioned above, plus lincolnvscadillac....but i dont know what the rules are here, si i didnt come right out and say buy from me.

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by applevalleyford
also, is there a way to reverse the view for threads so the newest posts to a thread are on the bottom?

Yeah...this is most annoying!!