Official Ford IVT Representative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordIVTteam

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Antonio. I've been with the In-Vehicle Technology team for a few years and am specialized in concerns relating to the SYNC, MyFord, MyFord Touch, and navigation systems.

As a previous Senior Business Analyst working with our phone agents, I look forward to bringing my experience online to offer technical troubleshooting for your community. Let me know how I can help!

Sincerely,

Antonio

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...i have an 04 so you wont be hearing from me...lol

OP
OP
F

FordIVTteam

Reaction score
Welcome ,,

I wife has a 2013 Escape she loves, but hates the NAV/SYNC

Hi Canadian Expy,

Perhaps I can change her mind? Is she experiencing any technical troubles specifically? I can offer some troubleshooting assistance to either get the system working or connect you with other helpful resources. :) Please let me know!

Antonio

OP
OP
F

FordIVTteam

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Kim. I wanted to let everyone know that I will now be monitoring this forum as the Ford In-Vehicle Technology representative. We're switching some things around in my department, but I'll still be working closely with Antonio. Let me know if you have any questions about SYNC, MyFord Touch, or navigation. If so, I'm your girl! :)

OP
OP
F

FordIVTteam

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

What’s better than one In-Vehicle Technology representative on this forum? You guessed it; two! :)

Rebecca and Kim are the official Ford representatives that will be handling inquiries regarding SYNC, MyFord/Lincoln Touch, navigation, and SYNC 3! If you’re not sure what SYNC 3 is, check out this announcement posted today: Introducing SYNC 3 | Ford.com

You’ll see both of us jumping into threads to add helpful information, but you can always reach us directly at the FordIVTTeam account. Just send a DM and one of us will be happy to respond.

Kim

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i need to do my homework on this stuff sine i plan on getting a navigator in 2yrs

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2