Old member checkin.... again.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well been away for some time dealing with LIFE! Sometimes i wish i was old enough to retire!

Still working (thank god!) But i comes with a lot of hours!

Got to missing all the great people and knowledge here so ill stop in from time to time!

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome back. always sucks when life gets in the way

OP
OP
rburch

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i have put like 25,000 mile on the Expy and havent had any big problems! Had a miss and got all 8 coils covered under warranty because a new kid messed up! Should have been covered cause its electrical.

Had all 8 plugs replaced about 135,000, before i took it in i gave it the seafoam treatment and and then a bottle of injector cleaner and all 8 plug came out no problem!

I have noticed that when driving 40+ mph and i try to accelerate the rpms will rise like usual but then drop back down to around 1700 and i have to lay into the gas to get it to accelerate or take my foot off the gas and get back in it and it will accelerate like normal. any ideas?