OTA snyc updates 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbilotto

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the most recent update version number is? I recently got a 22 Expo platinum and don’t know if mine is updated completely.

Asphalt Kid

Reaction score
Still waiting here for update also.....purchased June 22, 2023 Appears the map program is out of date also takes me down gravel road to go home, customer service says I need to teach the program my routes...LOL...... Sync 4.a software version 22277 Rev 588. Going on 7 months with no updates whatsoever seems a little strange. Getting the same message as you all are "software is up to date"

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve posted this before but y’all might not have seen it. This is just one of several glitches mi e has Look in the middle of the four smaller gauges. That is the miles to destination. The first picture I’d what it is supposed to look like. then look carefull at the second pictures. This is what it does if I shut the ignition off then restart it in the middle of the trip.

IMG_4588.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg