Our New 2015 Platinum Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

houstonshark

Reaction score
I surprised my wife yesterday with a new 2015 Platinum Expedition. She currently has an 08 Escalade. The Expedition is WAY nicer in pretty much every way (except maybe the engine...it's hard to beat a LS motor!)

I'll get some more pics up later.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419522680.932475.jpg

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice...Get it at Mac Haik? I've been looking around lately but it's getting harder and harder to find anyone stocking 4wds.

PS looks like you are in Coles?

OP
OP
H

houstonshark

Reaction score
No. I got it at Helfman Ford. I've bought a few vehicles there and a few from Sterling McCall and I think Helfman has the best service.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ahh, we're on the NW side of town, my wife liked Sterling when we looked at the LX570s. But ended up at Gunn in San Antonio as the upfitter we used had a program worked out with them.

I'll be interested to see how you like the EB, I'm due to replace my expedition in about 4-5 months and will most likely end up with an Escalade due to the lack of a V8 alternative from Ford.

When are you getting the windows done?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he has the platinum...not EB...my wife wants an escalade...i want navigator...did u look at the navigators? same as expedition but the front is WAAAYYY nicer

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
he has the platinum...not EB...my wife wants an escalade...i want navigator...did u look at the navigators? same as expedition but the front is WAAAYYY nicer

EB=EcoBoost. Read the entire post and you will realize I am talking about engines. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
very interesting as for many many years EB meant Eddie Bauer now also means EcoBost Abbreviations can be confusing

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there havent been any eddie bauers since the 2011 model year.
she looks great btw, expedition and wife

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
maybe true but there are many EB (Eddie Bauer's) in the 3 generation and there are more EB's (Eddie Bauer's) then EB's (EcoBoost)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY...eco boost has been referred to as eco since they came out here on this forum...he's been on for over a year...that is the first time i've ever seen that reference used for eco boost...the common term seen has been eco...roxy has been here for a while as well...so its just not me...but whatever...

to further show what i'm talking about...look at my signature and i didnt change it...been that way for a couple of years....i'll help out...says 04 EB

Last edited: