Our Two Ford V8s...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Here is our 2003 EB 5.4 4x2 and my commuter car.

I'd never thought my car would be the economy car of the family. Not my much though...

Attachments

• exp_bullitt.jpg.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 650

abbyzdad

Reaction score
JayP

you'd have to really twist my arm to get me to use the Mustang for a "commuter car" ;) nice ride.

brian

OP
OP
G

isnt that stang a V6....it has the V6 side pony emblems:D

OP
OP
G

Originally posted by ex on dubs
isnt that stang a V6....it has the V6 side pony emblems:D

No rear spoiler either... Easier to fool the imports into thinking they have a chance.

OP
OP
G

It might be more comfortable but the Expedition is a -slug- even with the 5.4 engine. It's just too big.

The Mustang has the power to scoot around ********. Besides, it's way more fun to drive.

OP
OP
G

Very nice and I like the approach to smoking the Fart Pipe cars.

Reaction score
My dad just bought me a 2003 V6 Convertible Mustang. I loved driving my old 98' Eddie Bauer but 12 mpg is just too much for a college student. I'm a college student so the 20mpg I get with the Stang save me alot more cash then when I had the Expy.

OP
OP
G

I am waiting for the 05. Wanted to get the 40th anniversary model but got the Expy instead to haul my rugrats. 3 years or less, I am getting my Mustang.