Painted stock wheels anyone??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbiljah

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used self etching primer and satin black Krylon Fusion. Holds up pretty good and when they get marred up from off roading you just wash them off and touch them up again. The road salt is doing a number on the lugs (I prefer the look without the center caps), but when it warms up I'll just touch them up again.

picture.jpg

Your truck is sexy sir lol where you get the fx4 stickers

Last edited:

RevBBD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your truck is sexy sir lol where you get the fx4 stickers

Thanks. Got them on e-bay for about $20. Just search for "F150 FX4 decal" and you'll see several different styles and colors. You'll need to remove your pinstripe tape before putting them on - just warm them up with a hair dryer and start peeling from a corner...

ks10308

Reaction score
I used self etching primer and satin black Krylon Fusion. Holds up pretty good and when they get marred up from off roading you just wash them off and touch them up again. The road salt is doing a number on the lugs (I prefer the look without the center caps), but when it warms up I'll just touch them up again.

picture.jpg

What kind of roof rack is that? and where did you find the Fx4 logo?

RevBBD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What kind of roof rack is that? and where did you find the Fx4 logo?

See above for the decal info. The rack is a discontinued Westin Sport Cargo Tray I got off ebay and painted. They come in different sizes and are still available. Here is a similar one. No mounting kit, but I fabbed one using another Expy cross bar also from ebay. I used the fixed front cross bar to fab a light bar.

Westin 17 6041 Sport Cargo Tray 59" x 49" | eBay

Rhino-Rack bought them out, but they are much more expensive:

Rhino Rack - Alloy Tray | Aluminium Tray | Product Range

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50