Painted the Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got around to painting the bumpers. I have a new grille in the mail, but I decided not to wait on the bumpers. I think I will do the Expedition emblems as well, but ran out of time this weekend.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
FordandPolaris

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lookin good! Now just get rid of that chrome grill surround!!! :signs8:

Haha I know right, the one that is in the mail should be all black. If for whatever reason it isn't, I will plasti-dip that too...

Rocky, yes I used plasti-dip. We will see how it holds up, I may have to use a heavier duty product.

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gonna watch this I've been wanting to paint my bumper but deciding between plastidip or bedliner

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's the best thing about the plasti dip, you can peel it off if you get tired of it!
FYI: I just saw Plasti dip and the glossifier for it at Walmart yesterday for $7 per can of each (in Ohio, anyway)
Looks good!

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's the best thing about the plasti dip, you can peel it off if you get tired of it!
FYI: I just saw Plasti dip and the glossifier for it at Walmart yesterday for $7 per can of each (in Ohio, anyway)
Looks good!

Its here too. I used the gloss but not sure if it made a different.