Pennzoil rebate ... Grab some oil while you can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$25 rebate on 10 quarts of full synthetic. Must buy all 10 in 1 order. It doesn't specify what type of giftcard the rebate will come in the form of, but in the past it has been a Shell giftcard. List of eligible retailers on the rebate page. Amazon and Walmart are both on there.

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That hurt to read... There was no scientific data in the article to back up anything that was written. The writer simply added more fluff to Pennzoil's widely available marketing material to create a pointless article. Using any conventional oil and performing regular oil changes is key to engine longevity, only difference is whemyou have a better base oil stock you can go further between changes; an example would be run conventional change every 3k miles, run synthetic blend change every 5k miles, run full synthetic change every 7k miles...

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
. Using any conventional oil and performing regular oil changes is key to engine longevity, only difference is whemyou have a better base oil stock you can go further between changes; an example would be run conventional change every 3k miles, run synthetic blend change every 5k miles, run full synthetic change every 7k miles...
Also, drive cycle matters. Lots of towing, short trips, idling, stop and go, cold temps, or low octane fuel will reduce the usable life of the oil.

zfifty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That hurt to read... There was no scientific data in the article to back up anything that was written. The writer simply added more fluff to Pennzoil's widely available marketing material to create a pointless article. Using any conventional oil and performing regular oil changes is key to engine longevity, only difference is whemyou have a better base oil stock you can go further between changes; an example would be run conventional change every 3k miles, run synthetic blend change every 5k miles, run full synthetic change every 7k miles...
It was a blog. Can you state your scientific data to backup your assertions, Just saying?

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score

atrident

Reaction score
Pennzoil ultra platinum is made from natural gas not crude oil. Project Farm on YouTube has a good comparison between top oils and Pennzoil did great. I switched from Mobil 1 to Pennzoil.

probstct

Reaction score
$25 rebate on 10 quarts of full synthetic. Must buy all 10 in 1 order. It doesn't specify what type of giftcard the rebate will come in the form of, but in the past it has been a Shell giftcard. List of eligible retailers on the rebate page. Amazon and Walmart are both on there.

Just submitted my information for the rebate. Thanks for this information.
I follow this forum more then contribute but, this offer is great. I just finished my first oil change since my purchase in June last year.
All of you guys are amazing and helpful, thanks for all your experience and advice!

My next project for my 2011 Expy Limited is the timing chain system with upgraded oil pump.
Currently at the 106,000 mile mark. I have reviewed and saved the video from https://www.youtube.com/c/FordTechMakuloco

OP
OP
ManUpOrShutUp

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received both of my rebate redemption links today. They let you choose the GC (Amazon, eBay, Petco, etc.). I had the actual GC within a couple minutes of redeeming.