Performance Chip/Programmer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpoJo

Reaction score
Whats the best Chip/Programmer for my 04' 5.4? Im told HyperTech Max Energy is hard to beat... Have another friend running the Bully Dog... y'all help me decide! I want the most horsepower & fuel economy for the dollar!
Thanks!

Team Zombie

Reaction score
I'd be interested in this as well. One company, I don't recall name, made a nice little dash pod for their unit that would fit the 08 silverado i owned. gonna go check to see if they make that for the ex

Team Zombie

Reaction score
found the one i was thinking about... it's the Evolution Programmer by Edge. don't see a pod for 2nd gen ex though they have em for 1gen. One from f150 might fit??

dano

Reaction score
Well now, I got me one of them $69 ones, and it don't seem to do anything for my 05 expy. In fact, it suppose to have a money back guarrantee. So I contacted them and they said it probably something wrong with it, and sent me a replacement. I'm gonna have some bad news for them, the second one is not doing squat for my performance or economy. So don't waste you're money on one of them.
dano

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ECS edge...superchips...a couple more...depends on what youre looking to do with it...my suggestion is to get with 5STARTUNING on the vendor page and he will custom program a programmer for the same cost and do exactly what u want it to do...vs a canned tune like i have...

OP
OP
ExpoJo

ExpoJo

Reaction score
Thanks freeway that's awesome man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought my superchips cortex 1950...the 5startuning came on board and i was pissed...lol...they came on a month after i bought it...im still satisfied though

OP
OP
ExpoJo

ExpoJo

Reaction score
What will they give me that just a box programmer won't?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4