Pioneer AVIC-D3 w/ Bluetooth and iPod + Extras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT w/ Bluetooth and iPod + Extras (Z140 update)

Scroll down for Z110 info.

PM Me, eMail me @ [email protected] or text me @ 772-201-7380

Last edited:
OP
OP
MPTonyT

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
AVIC D3 SOLD!! Thanks for looking! I will have the exact same setup for sale on the 17th of this month if anyone is interested!!
Post #7 is about the Z110.

Last edited:

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How many of these D3s do you have? I was possibly going to put one into my Miata since I have one in the Expedition already. Do you have the bluetooth module for sale seperately also?

OP
OP
MPTonyT

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had two of them. Both are sold and gone!!

One was my wife's and one was my mothers. We upgraded them to one that did On Screen Pandora for Christmas.

I'm actually thinking of replacing the one that is in my truck if anyone is interested. Mine is an AVIC Z110BT which has had the software upgrade to make it the same as an AVIC Z140BT. I'm wanting to upgrade to a Z130 or Z140 due to the HD Radio being built in.

Here is a pic of it. a little blurry but you get the point. I'm looking to get $625 for it shipped to your door with a steering wheel control module ($85 add on), a dash kit for your vehicle ($10 add on) and a wiring harness ($10 add on) for your vehicle.

2012-12-15%2012.37.35.jpg

Last edited: