Possessed-Crazy Mirrors -2003 E/B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dojogube

Reaction score
My side mirrors move even when Ive programed them not too.

When the Auto mirror is "on" the mirrors dive and wont return, regardless of the gear chosen.
The manual adjustment just stopped working completely. It wont adjust either mirror. I have to roll down the window and adjust by hand.

When the Auto mirror function is turned "off" the mirrors still dive about every other time the vehicle is placed in reverse.
When you choose your seat placement 1 or 2 the mirrors will adjust back to where you want them...sometimes.

What the flagnog is going on?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have an 04 and didnt know i could turn that off...how do you do that?

blware84

Reaction score
I have the same problem...and luckily me and my wife are close to the same height, and I also figured out how to turn those damn mirrors off. They were doing their own thang and I couldn't figure it out. Been like that for 2 years now.

EXPO 03

Reaction score
blware84 or anyone---How did you finally turn those damn mirrors off? Since they are turned off, are you still able to adjust them manually with the mirror control buttons???

Thanks

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing he just unplugged them and sets them manually.

blware84

Reaction score
No..I went into the setup mode on the info center. And there is a spot that will say reverse mirrors (on or off), just select the off option and that should fix the diving problem. My mirrors however don't work, so me and my wife set them manually by hand and programmed the mirrors that way, and they work with the program seating