Power Distribution Relay box 97 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lancia82

Reaction score
Im not having problems related to that relay box, not that I know, my problem is a starting problem , sometimes it will start & sometimes it wont, changed out the starter solenoid on the firewall, changed out the starter ,& the ignition switch, .I have 12-13 volts at the starter solenoid, signal wire , battery is good 12-13.5 v., I checked out the wiring to the starter power & grounds check out ok .the wire covering were a little burn , due to the heat from the exhaust, so im going to the wreckers on Monday to find another harness to put on, & im going to wrap it with heat tape to try & protect it.
im hoping this will work. thanks again.

OP
OP
L

Lancia82

Reaction score
hi, yes I went to the wreckers & got a harness the one from the battery to the solenoid on the bulkhead & down to the starter, fitted it & everything seems ok now started it with no problems & went for a short trip, seems good, it must have been the burnt wire, when i checked it out with my meter i was getting continuaty but who knows,