Power folding side mirrors 2008

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgarcia45

Reaction score
Looking for a set of power folding side mirrors for a 2008 king ranch expedition. Anyone know where I could find these?

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i thought the nnbs kr expeditions came factory with power folding mirrors?

OP
OP
D

dgarcia45

Reaction score
Ya so did I , the sales man said it had them but I didn't check just went on his word. It's an option it will come on the limited but have to ask for it on an Eddie bauer which what thking ranch is with the king ranch ungrade.

jimmyv13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One of the great features I wanted on my Expy. I hunted for quite some time for a new body style Limited in my price range, but couldn't find one that was less than 29K with 65K miles. I stumbled upon the EB with 50K miles for 25K and nabbed it and figured I'd add the folding mirrors later. My salesman said it was a plug-n-play upgrade for the mirrors and the new mirror switch for the console. I just couldn't justify paying 4-5K more for rear heated seats and power folding mirrors.

OP
OP
D

dgarcia45

Reaction score
Ya sounds like you got a really good deal. I'm hoping the wireing is all there. If not you would have to buy a new set and the switch that has the plug in to make it work so I was told. They want $900 just for the mirrors from ford freakin crazy. I'm having a hard time finding them anywere eslse.