Power Window Switch $$$ WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The power window switch on the front passenger door was not working, and I am aware of the issue with these, so I tried to clean it, but no help. I then priced a new one... Keep in mind this is a single switch, not the 4 switch / lock from drivers side front.. Anyway:

Dealer: $72.00 (Plenty in stock.. At that price I wonder why?)
Oreileys: $56.00 (Special order part)
E-bay: $15.69 Shipped. (Brand New, aftermarket part)
(E-bay seller "mapdistributors" if you need one)

So while I had to wait a few days to fix it, all is well now. Just cannot get over the incredible cost they want for one dealer or locally.. I understand everyone has to make a buck, but that is way out of line IMO. What do you think?

Walk03XLT

Reaction score
I found the same thing. Ordered a new driver's master window switch from a taxi parts company on ebay for $45. Passenger side front is also bad, but I just stole the one out of the rear door for the time being. Have to order another new one of those soon.

ktrjones12

Reaction score
The power window switch on the front passenger door was not working, and I am aware of the issue with these, so I tried to clean it, but no help. I then priced a new one... Keep in mind this is a single switch, not the 4 switch / lock from drivers side front.. Anyway:

Dealer: $72.00 (Plenty in stock.. At that price I wonder why?)
Oreileys: $56.00 (Special order part)
E-bay: $15.69 Shipped. (Brand New, aftermarket part)
(E-bay seller "mapdistributors" if you need one)

So while I had to wait a few days to fix it, all is well now. Just cannot get over the incredible cost they want for one dealer or locally.. I understand everyone has to make a buck, but that is way out of line IMO. What do you think?
Wow! That's one of the things I try to get away from those 'Stealership'. They just price things so unbelievable. That's why I try to learn to replace or fix stuff on my car myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69