Prerunner / Chase Expedition in the making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hooch33

Reaction score
it must be nice to have a couple grand to throw into a LT kit. huh? and just so you know. the rear end is linked and is very strong. my buddy used his stock rear end for years before he ever though of putting in longer triangulated links. and no im sorry. prerunner and chase vehicles are two different things. a chase vehicle just needs to be able to get to the next pits fast than the race vehicle. or hell just be able to carry all the supplys needed. and so what if he wants all the fiberglass on his truck before the performance. its not your budget nor is it your rig. and torsion bars are far strong enough. why else would chevy be using them on 2500s 3500s? or the older toyota prerunners have them? my buddy would launch his ranger edge off jumps no problem and he had t-bars. like i said. it must be nice to have unlimited funds like you.

o and i beat on my truck with 170k+ miles. t-bars never let me down once! they are plenty strong for a chase truck. :gr_guns: :gr_guns: :gr_guns: :gr_guns: :893karatesmiley-thu: :893karatesmiley-thu: :893karatesmiley-thu: :893karatesmiley-thu:

I suspect you went to a Lucas race and that's what started this whole "chase" vehicle thing correct? What are you chasing and what pits are you going to? Lol you have torsion bars and a 5000 pound vehicle, have you tried launching it off anything? If not, you should and report back haha.

Last edited:

mrocks05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
*****, why don't you stop being a ******** and let the guy do what ever he wants to his own truck. I am assuming that you have a lot of money to blow on what ever you want to build so much better and stronger; and that is why you're such a pompous ass. I don't know a thing about off road racing but I do know that you have 2 posts so far and they are both putting a person down for doing what he wants, to have fun with what he has. I haven't been here for long but the time I have, I've noticed that everybody is pretty damn nice and supports each other. So can it.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I suspect you went to a Lucas race and that's what started this whole "chase" vehicle thing correct? What are you chasing and what pits are you going to? Lol you have torsion bars and a 5000 pound vehicle, have you tried launching it off anything? If not, you should and report back haha.

never been to a short course race. and besides they dont have chase trucks. :idiot:

so what i have a 5000 pound tank with tbars. i have launched it, with 3 other people in it. dont believe me? ask flybyracing. hes on here. he was with me when it happened. i have pitted for locos mocos and have helped out with the brodozer pits. so dont come on here talking all bad ass with out pics of your "prerunner/chase truck".

Hooch33

Reaction score
No really, I was asking the question on why he put all this money into making a "chase truck" but glassed it out? I think we are confused in this post about chase truck and high school kid prerunner.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
who cares why he did that? why did walnuts put 11" of lift on his 5000lb truck with tbars? who cares?! its his truck and his money. he got a good deal on this glass so why not just put it on.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds more like you are. why dont you take your e-fabbing skills and ****.

Last edited: