Pricing in NJ on a Limited Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone recommend a dealer in NJ? I am in central of the state - and am only seeing advertised website deals of 2019 Limited models at roughly ~5% off of MSRP... which does not seem good.

I am interested in the Stealth option (303A). Any idea on what % off of MSRP I should be looking for this time of year? MSRP is around 78K.

Thanks! Looking forward to joining the owners here!!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Id take a drive to del or md, lower sales tax

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Most states recoup any difference in sales tax when the vehicle is registered.

Have to love NJ:

If you paid the sales tax to the state where the vehicle was purchased, include the receipt made out to the purchaser. If you paid less than 7%, you must pay the difference to New Jersey.

Any ideas how much off MSRP I should be looking for as a fair/good deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Recently more any more are proving that 20% or better is out there if you find a good dealer and a dealer that is willing to work with you. Most dealers just want a line on your wallet and could care less about you!

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone recommend a dealer in NJ? I am in central of the state - and am only seeing advertised website deals of 2019 Limited models at roughly ~5% off of MSRP... which does not seem good.

I am interested in the Stealth option (303A). Any idea on what % off of MSRP I should be looking for this time of year? MSRP is around 78K.

Thanks! Looking forward to joining the owners here!!

I'm no help in New Jersey, but at that MSRP I would try to at least hit the 10k off mark, especially with the '20s on their way.

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try reedman in langhorne Pennsylvania I'm guessing they are still around, they used to be pretty good.
There is options of registering in other states, got a family member in Florida?. Have you though of moving? Hopefully you didn't vote for the high taxes.

Zig10

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do a search for dealers in a 100 mile radius and take a drive. That's what I did, and I found 6-7 dealers around me that that were offering 15%-17% off for leftover 18's at the time.

I ended up getting mine at Apple Ford in York PA. Really good guys to work with, but I'm sure you can find others as well.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Live down the shore and drove to Fl for mine, best deal and best trade. I seem to always find better deals out of state than in.