Projector Halo Foglight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i'll repost this thread what i just posted over on the f150 forums.

I just recently purchased the Halo Projector headlights

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...007QQitemZ170196344776QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It looked like it was a simple install, the bracket looks like the same as my stock one, but when i took out the old fog light and went to go install the new ones...it seems like the projector is to big to fit int he stock hole that is cut in the bumper. Has anyone else out there bought these and maybe had to cut the bumper to make room for the headlight? Just looking for some advice before i go crazy with my dremel lol Thanks for any help guys!

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stupid question... did you try installing them from both the front & the back?

I haven't tried it, but I'm looking at those myself.

OP
OP

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what do you mean from the front and the back? they only fit in one way, and you have to access it from behind the bumper. it comes assembled in one whole piece bracket and all.

I'm dying to get these things installed cause i think they would look so bad ass!!! and i've never seen an expo or even an f150 with these on before

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How much are you saying? Like just a little bit on the top will be okay but anything more than that is a bit excessive.

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you take a picture showing where it's too big? From a picture on ebay I saw, you *might* be able to take the projector apart to separate the front form the back, install the back, then reinstall the front. Hope that makes sense...

OP
OP

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Raptor....when you installed them did you have to cut in to your bumper at all or did they fit right in?

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those aren't bad... what's the beam pattern like?

Raptor424

Reaction score
Originally posted by 4x4Dude
Raptor....when you installed them did you have to cut in to your bumper at all or did they fit right in?

no not at all...perfect fit for a 2003-2006

will get a better DAY pic of the lights

Raptor424

Reaction score
Originally posted by MadTxn
Those aren't bad... what's the beam pattern like? [/QUOTE

THE FOG BEAM IS REALLY GOOD, AND BRIGHTER THAN STOCK..IM REAL HAPPY WITH THEM...NOW I JUST NEED TO ADJUST MY HEADLIGHT BEAM, AND THEN THEY WILL BE PERFECT

Lights1.jpg
[/IMG]

lights.jpg
[/IMG]