Projector headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harley320

Reaction score
I have a 2000 EB EXP I am looking to install some projector headlights does anyone have any recomendations

EXMAN

Reaction score
I have them on mine that I got off of ebay for about $200. They are the coolest lights around and I get second looks all the time. They are the ones that have the halo's around the projector and the high beam and they have 5 led lights down the bottom. TOO COOL!

EXMAN

Reaction score
Yes, they are the one piece including the corners. The directions included were not too helpfull, but, the install was pretty easy. They are not plug and play though.

OP
OP
H

harley320

Reaction score
how do the corner lenses come out I know the headlights pull straight out how are the corner lights held in?

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just installed the black ion lights and they look nice on the truck but i have 1 problem the high beam indicater light stays on even on low beam.i will be checking it tomorrow to see which light is causing the problem.it worked fine with the regular lights

EXMAN

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the stock corners are held in with one screw and one pull tab.