Q: Who Has The Best Price Currently in Ford Extended Warranties?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used Sacucci Ford. I shopped all of them and they were the cheapest at least in 2018 when I bought mine.

walshine

Reaction score
Lombard Ford is where I bought mine, great price and Emma is outstanding to deal with !! Very helpful, knowledgeable and has always called/emailed back promptly if she didn't answer initially.

Peter L

Reaction score
Just boiught a used 2019 Limited w/26K on the odometer. On CO, the Ford warranties were in the range of $4800+- so kuddos to all of you that paid way less than that (I'm green with envy!). I've used Endurance for years on multiple other cars (VW, Subaru, Ford)... Bought a 7-year 100,000 additional mile warranty - soup to nuts coverage for everything except maintenance items (wipers, tires etc); $100 deductible, car rental, trip interruption, towing included for $3700.

breed

Reaction score
I just signed up at Flood Ford for a 7 year 100K warranty for my 21 Expedition Limited. I had 49,400 Ford Points that I applied for a $247 discount.

This is my 3rd time using Flood Ford, and they have been great to work with on all my vehicles, even when I sold to refund the remaining warranty amount.