Quick 4" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wyattwells

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is an easy/cheap way to lift an 05 expedition 4 inches. I plan to put 295/55r20 nitto m/t tires and just want to pick it up a little.

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is an easy/cheap way to lift an 05 expedition 4 inches. I plan to put 295/55r20 nitto m/t tires and just want to pick it up a little.

Pretty much out of luck with an 05. You can try and double stack the 2" spacer lifts, but that will definitely stress the CV joint on your half-shafts..
:head3:

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can do the 3/2 lift and combine it with the Rancho Quick Lift That would be about 4". There was one member on here that did that and said he didn't have problems. He was a manager at a Firestone so parts and installation wouldn't have been a big thing for him.

OP
OP
W

Wyattwells

Reaction score
Hummm... Well, I'll look into the 3/2 and the rancho. I defiantly don't want to stress the joints. Thanks for the input.