Quick Disco's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sngltrck1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone here ever put quick disconnects on the sway bar ends up front?

Looks like it would really free-up some articulation.

thx!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree. that would be great if we could quick disconnect. im sure there is a way to do it, just not sure how.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have half mine on. i dont see a difference. plus expeditions have always had crazy roll but still handled it great. i might just disconnect my drive side.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Are you driving it on the street with no sway bars? It seems like that would cause some crazy roll when driving on the street.

Drives like a dream. Having a 5 inch lift and 35's kinda changes how I drive. I'm not driving it like a 350Z around corners or anything like that. But I've never noticed it handling bad.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drives like a dream. Having a 5 inch lift and 35's kinda changes how I drive. I'm not driving it like a 350Z around corners or anything like that. But I've never noticed it handling bad.

haha as you say that im like maybe i should reattach my sway bar. cause the other night i went around this corner and felt the front wheel lift off the ground like a lot! it was kool. i had total control and was like kool. everyone else in the back was freaking out though! haha

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I had a lifted Explorer before I bought my Expy, and those things rolled if you looked at them funny, so I guess I just got used to driving conservatively. But your wheel lifting story is hilarious. Hope you have leather interior. It's easier to clean when your passengers sh#t themselves. lol.