Quick Disco's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I drive mine like a 350z around corners and would flip it for sure without sway bars (I had a lowered benz before this that didn't know the meaning of roll and got used to cornering at high speeds)
Panda you should be careful if you're getting 1 wheel off the ground, it may feel like you're in control, but it never feels like it's going to flip until it's just about too late to correct it and all of the sudden it will just flip.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
seems like that would work for the application needed. im sure there is a better way to do the front as well.
panda, i bought some stock sized sway bars cuz i needed the bushings, so if you need the bar, i got 2 of them. just dont have the bushings for you.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha yeah i have leather. hate it. and yes it was easy to clean up! but thx nvy but i have the sway bar just not the passenger connector thingy bolt. you know what i mean. but i know i didnt mean to do that but i think with all that extra weight and most of it on the right side thats how i did it.