R8 lights in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no not cowl hood yet, getting walnuts stock hood, to replace mine with the bad seam

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm excited i hope we get everything painted this weekend... warm weather today got out and waxed the "mallcrawler" even the door jams...lol almost spring for good and time to get everything done gonna order my exhaust tips and Plasmaglow firestorm tailgate led soon and then gonna stop for a while.... still thinking about camo wrap and getting a graphic for top of windshield.... damn almost running out of things to do.... not!!:D

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i really need new tail lights, and some one to wash and wax my truck, get it ready for show season, new rims and tires should be on next week, will look good on 36s, with new rims

Tuffy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That looks awesome. Couple of questions about it if you dont mind. Are they legal? They look sick and I would be very interested in getting those, but I would rather not get pulled over every time I drive at night. How long did it take to put them in? Once again, they look terrific!

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well the lights are DOT approved but the only problem with mine for NY state regulations is there is no amber marker lights on the front and blue HIDs are also illegal.... but ***knock on wood*** haven't been bothered so far... I don't know the laws down were you are at... but I highly doubt you will have any problems if you got the lights and kept white bulbs or HIDs in them since you can't see amber lights when the headlights are on... but then again the new Audi R8 lights are that way from the factory... but as for legal I would say they are...

bfdfire14

Reaction score
I changed all my exterior lights to LEDs. Even changed the bulbs out on the license plate lights and the running boards. The brake lights and my third brake lights are LEDs, all purchased on E-Bay! The only modification I had to do was use the Dremel tool to cut a small metal piece that acted like a small brace on the stock taillights. My truck looks pretty unique now driving down the road!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT