Radiator hose identification 2019 Ex Max LTD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbrown2022

Reaction score
Hi.
Sprung a leak in a radiator hose. Can someone help me identify what the hose name is and maybe the motorcraft part number? Plan is to order the part from either Motorcraft or Oreillys etc and fix myself, but there are so many hoses... The leak is on passenger side at back. Attached are photos where I have tried to identify the hose.

Maybe it just generic hose, but there are some fancy connectors on the ends, not just hose clamps.

Picture one shows where the leak is.

Picture 2 & 3 show the actual hose that is leaking (easier to see the actual hose on this end) The hose that is leaking connects to the upper hose identified with the white arrow. The red arrow shows the non-leaking end of the hose that is leaking.

Picture 4 shows where the leak is, and where the leaking hose connects to a Y junction. In the picture, there are two Y junction connectors overlapping each other, the one on the back has the leaky hose connected to it (red arrow). Without pulling it apart, I dont know if the its the connector piece (yellow arrow) that is leaking or the hose.

Here are my specific questions:

1. Is the hose a generic piece of hose, or is a preformed piece. Can it be replaced with generic or does it nee to be preformed.

2. If the hose a preformed specific hose, I can't see it on any of the motorcraft schematics etc. Anyone know the name of the hose for when I call the stealership to order it?

3 The black connectors (yellow arrow on picture 4) shown on the bottom of the Y junction connectors ... are they for specific, are they easy to deal with?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Mbrown

Attachments

• IMG_1.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2.jpg
    IMG_2.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 23
  • img_3.jpg
    img_3.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 24