random alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elighthunter

Reaction score
OK my alarm goes off randomly. I woke up this morning it was going off it was going off while I was watching tv as well. What could be the problem? temperature = very effing cold like 10 degrees out if that matters. its done it twice today I only worry because I go to class and I don't see my truck for 8 hours I am afraid that if it is going off for 8 hours that it will kill my battery.

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
is the ground behind one of the headlights, or under the hood connected to the body loose cause that happened to me and it turned out to be that.

OP
OP
E

elighthunter

Reaction score
lol I have been working under the hood Replaced the grille and other things so that could be it... however it went off before that too.... what exactly am i going to be looking for? just a ground connector

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it should be a bolt into any body metal with wires connecting to it they should be black, and the o-ring crimp connector has a bent tong to prevent it from moving, Like This
IMG_0104.jpg

Last edited: