Rear seat heaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rollinstone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2014 Limited. The right rear passenger seat heater works fine...little activation lights light up and my granddaughter says it warms up OK.

However, when the left passenger seat heater toggle switch is pushed the activation lights do not illuminate which is telling me that the left side seat heater is not working. I checked the #18 and #35 fuses.

Is there a wiring bundle or connector under the seat that I can access?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tip the seat up like when someone is getting into the third row. Just make sure the plug is snapped in place. It is possible that somebody hit it with their foot.

OP
OP
rollinstone

rollinstone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tipped it up only to find that any wiring under there is well-protected by trim that, like most trim, is next to impossible to figure out how to remove without breaking something :)

OP
OP
rollinstone

rollinstone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Update: Noticed that when I toggle the left side rear passenger seat heater switch to ON, the activation lights just barely flicker on then immediately go off. Perhaps a faulty switch?

All of the under-seat cables are protected by trim covers so it doesn't look like a connector could have been accidentally disconnected. Until I figure out how to remove the trim pieces w/o breaking something I won't be able to see the connectors.