Rear Windshield Wiper???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newtofords

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok...dumb question....can anyone please tell me how to turn on my rear windshield wiper in a 1998 expy. The book does not help.
Please advise...I feel like a bloody idiot

fatjet00

Reaction score
On my 00 the switch is on the blinker stalk, Right next to where you turn on your'e reguler wipers, it's just a shorter one.

OP
OP
N

newtofords

Full Access Members
Reaction score
THANKS. IT LOOKS LIKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD HER MOTOR REPLACED FOR THE REAR WIPER...I THINK I AM DOING IT RIGHT, AND IT'S JUST NOT WORKING. THANKS AGAIN.

islandtime

Reaction score
I've had a problem with my rear wiper for 3 yrs. I have a 2000 EB edition Expedition. They replaced the motor last year after I told them that I had to "hit" it whenever I turned the wiper on. Now it's started raining again here, and I tried to turn it on...nothing. I get out, go back and knock the blade arm...it starts working again. I know they are going to tell me I have to replace the motor again, but I don't think that's true. My personal take is that the arm needs lubricating. What do y'all think? My Expedition's warrenty ran out 6 months ago...so now it's on me...what should I do? And how does one go about lubricaitng the wiper arm? It seems to be completely covered by a rubber gasket.

gc3184

Reaction score
bro all i can say is keep on hitting the arm i have the same problem with my 00 eb...... thats what ive been doing for the past 3 yrs