Rejex additional pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Here are a few more pictures of of the final wax job...So far this shit is the whip...Used a new terricloth was rag to apply on a cool clean surface let dry over night and I did a second coat just cuz it looked better...used a bath towel to wipe off..and then a one of those micro towels you get from autp zone to do the final wipe down...havin a hoist at my disposal to wax at stand up level is sweet...

Attachments

• DSC03705.jpg
    DSC03705.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC03706.jpg
    DSC03706.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC03708.jpg
    DSC03708.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC03709.jpg
    DSC03709.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 141

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats true. Looks good but thats alot of work when there are other waxes that can do that on the first shot. Is this that airplane crap Ive hear about.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Dont know about the airplane...thats cool though....maybe my expo will be so slick it will go faster and less wind drag I will get more MPG??? It wasn't allot of work...I bought the car in February of this year and left it in Tennessee from February to May cuz I didnt want it in the snow and salt and then when i did take it home spent most of the time in the garage...I put a total of 105 miles on it in Michigan....so it needed some attention... there's just allot of nooks and crannys...and with that Rejex wax it dont turn white....Sol, its good stuff...I will bring you some in March..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im all for the one shot and done...so is my wife!!! lol!!!