ReJex wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I ordered a bottle of this wax to use on my to black cars...Let you know how it works when I get it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh...maybe not...just the best spray i've come across

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I have used another product called liquid glass....stuff worked great...sprayed on, a shit load of elbow grease to wipe it down streak free...the only problem was that it was a dust magnet....it was static cling for dust in a bottle....Im hopin this stuff is not the same way...

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh...maybe not...just the best spray i've come across

Heh, wasn't talking about Fukken. :) Haven't used that stuff yet.

I don't remember the Rejex lasting too long, but your experience might be different. Don't remember much about it attracting too much dust.

There's this stuff called "Finish Kare 425" which is supposed to have anti-static properties. It's a quick detailer. I wouldn't say it eliminates dust, but it does help a little. At the very least, it'll leave the car slick :)

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like turtle wax in the bottle and a buffer. but with our trucks being so big it takes all day to do and the stuff really dosent like the sun. and i dont have a easy... hardup. so i have to move the truck once i finish a side. haha she needs it done again. along with a claybar. UGH! thats gonna take ALL DAY!