Relays clicking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 99 expedition xlt 5.4l.... The battery died from sitting over the winter as it is my project truck...... I charged the battery, battery tested fine after charge..... Put the battery back in and the battery saver relay is steadily clicking...... It stops when i remove it.... But starts clicking when i replace it.... All my connections are fine including the cables on opposite end of battery.... Now the interior lights wont turn on, the relay is not clicking, when i put the key in it dings and then when i turn the key the dash lights come on but nothing when i turn to start it...... No clicking from starter or anything...... Any suggestions?

Texan

Reaction score
Did you fix this problem? I am curious what the solution was.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you may have a hard time getting a response back from 2balckfordrides as he hasn't been on the forum since 2011 click on his user name for his profile and it shows his last activity