Replacement Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9723VF350

Reaction score
Now that I have engine in the wife's new 05 limited all straitened out, I'd like to make a few changes to it. Does anyone make a grille, preferably chrome, that looks more similar to the 07 style grille? I don't really want to do the front end swap, but I haven't ruled that out. I'd be satisfied with the wide bar grille to replace what's there.

Thanks.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I have engine in the wife's new 05 limited all straitened out, I'd like to make a few changes to it. Does anyone make a grille, preferably chrome, that looks more similar to the 07 style grille? I don't really want to do the front end swap, but I haven't ruled that out. I'd be satisfied with the wide bar grille to replace what's there.

Thanks.
The only thing that I ever saw was the billet type grills with the small horizontal bars. To do a front end swap I believe you have to change the radiator support or make special brackets to hold the head lights, you have to replace hood, grille, bumper and reposition the hood latch if I remember correctly. There is a thread on here about doing the swap.