Rocker Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I'm looking for rockers for my 2002, but I want to make sure I get the right ones.
Your site shows 3 different models I see one set is the whole assembly. but what is the difference between the other 2? Also what gauge steel are they?
thanks.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I'm looking for rockers for my 2002, but I want to make sure I get the right ones.
Your site shows 3 different models I see one set is the whole assembly. but what is the difference between the other 2? Also what gauge steel are they?
thanks.

Please call or email our customer service department. Email [email protected] or call toll free at 866-762-5288. With a specific year, make, model & engine size we should be able to look at the parts you are and help you identify which part would work best for you!

Thank you,

RockAuto Auto Parts

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Canadian, I dont know if you ever gave them a call, but if you did please post up what you came across. I am curious about their rockers as well.

soulsedge

Reaction score
i would have said count me in too, i didn't know RockAuto had them in stock.

I just hired a guy for 400 dollars, to custom weld some metal in to make some rockers....yes, 400 for both sides =) but i would have liked it done right, if i had known these guys carried em.

curious if you were able to find the correct part as well, as i'll be doing it the right way later....if i keep truck.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They do have 3 type of rockers, depending on how bad your rockers are.
I still haven't done it, mainly because of weather & $$$

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett