Seat covers recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone has any recommendations for front seat covers for the EB leather seat. Been thinking of getting the replica looking style but the headrest part looks goofy to me. Mainly need something for the bottom driver side because the leather ripped.

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have replaced my seat covers (2008 Limited EL) with covers from the Seat shop (tan leather), not cheap, but excellent fit and very good quality, I would highly recommend them. The color was an excellent match to the original covers and the drivers seat is still in excellent condition after 5 years and the the passenger was replaced about a year ago and still looks new!! I believe you get what you pay for, and these covers have been superb.

Gary

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I 2nd the suggestion of TheSeatShop.com. Excellent quality and the foam replacements are also outstanding, far superior to the factory foam.

Broncoholic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also recommend The Seat Shop. Watch their website and social media for sales around any holiday. My purchase was October 2017 and there was one of those "spooky" sales. I got 26% off. I think they had a March Madness sale too, which is coming up soon. I replaced upper and lower front leathers and I bought their replacement bottom cushions, which are excellent. Definitely worth the cost to have "new" seats again for the last 6 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire