Service AdvanceTrac, Pulsating Traction Control, Speed Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BossLady

Reaction score
Hello! This will be my first post of questions, although I'm sure I will have many more.

This is in relation to my moms 2010 ford expedition (as pictured). Last week she had the Service Advancetrack go off, aswell as the ABS, TC, and Tire Pressure sensor all go off. Along with that she had a burning smell, almost the same as when a diesel is going through a Regen. My brother is a mechanic and brought home his scanner tool, and I found the RR speed sensor had a fault, the Transfer Case Control had "Invalid data received from brake system control module 'A' - No sub information"

At first the Only issue was the reminder, but now the burning smell is very common, and the traction control is constantly pulsating when she presses the break pedal, no matter how much pressure she applies. I have wanted my brother to atleast check it to tell us what's wrong with it, but he has not. Thus I result to here. If you have any other posts I should check, let me know. Otherwise I would appreciate the help.

Attachments

• 20231030_185832.jpg
    20231030_185832.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20231030_190148.jpg
    20231030_190148.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2