side view mirrors constantly moving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrasmussen

Reaction score
When I double tap the unlock button to open all doors my mirrors both move, is there a way to stop this?

I've looked through all of the settings, I don't see anything that controls that settings.

Wolf

Reaction score
In the [2003] manual, page 131, you have to do the following to deactivate the memory seat feature (includes mirrors) from the remote.

1. Press the SET control on the driver's door panel.
2.within 5 seconds, press any control (button) on the remote transmitter which you would like to deactivate and then press the SET button again.
3 repeat as needed for each remote.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the manual, page 131, you have to do the following to deactivate the memory seat feature (includes mirrors) from the remote.

1. Press the SET control on the driver's door panel.
2.within 5 seconds, press any control (button) on the remote transmitter which you would like to deactivate and then press the SET button again.
3 repeat as needed for each remote.

Hope that helps!

Are you sure of the page number you have an 04 and he has a 03 and that page isn't about memory

Wolf

Reaction score
Are you sure of the page number you have an 04 and he has a 03 and that page isn't about memory

I'm 100% sure that in the 2003 manual, page 131 is about programming the remote to the seat and mirror memory since I looked it up :) Hopefully I didn't sound sarcastic, that's not my intent.

Don't know where I plugged in that I have a 2004... but I have a 2003 EB. Either way, this procedure "should" be universal in the second gen of the Exp--but I don't like making assumptions...

Cheers

Edit: I see where I stated I have an 04, and have corrected it :)

Last edited: